Department Of Home Economics
News & Events
(Entrepreneurship, Home Economics Department) Food Creations is founded by the department of Home Economics and it has been operational from November 2015.Objectives
Food creations is a food provider company. Providing the young students of Home Economics an opportunity to test their business skills. The objective is to undertake student’s practical learning and their preparation for future placement. In the form of this entrepreneurship they are provide with an exposure to market so that by utilizing the best of their abilities they can excel in business.Events organized
Food creations have organized refreshments and catered best quality fresh food for over 16 events in a very short time. Some are listed below:
1. Seminar by Psychology Department
2. Meetings with HEC members.
3. Spark a 2 day Business Plan Competition
4. 2K Thematic de’ Folk Festival
5. Case study Competition
6. Seminarand Lecture by Dr. Kalida(Speaker of HEC)
7. Gamming competition Computer Science Department
8. Meetings with HEC members.
9. Urdu Debated Competition
10. And a number of meetings