Quality Enhancement Cell
Following are the efforts by QEC team since inception:
- Conduct / Preparation of PM QA and Good Governance Team Visit. Points of visit (dated 2 Feb, 16) issued for guidance / compliance, to all concerned/ Departments LGU.
- Pursuance / Monitoring of progress of HEC points and initiation of related actions/ processes like notifications of Statuary bodies, minutes of meetings etc.
- Conduct of workshops (18 x Awareness / training sessions) with all departments’ stakeholders on matters like maintenance of course files, documentation / procedures, timetable issues, budget forecasting, Semester rules, HEC/LGU objectives etc.
- Conducted Workshop on Self Assessment procedures and Teachers Job Description.
- Working in improving existing University Functions.
- Data collection related to Faculty, MPhil/ PhD Scholars and their publications.
- Initiation process of Self Assessment Report of three programs.
- Prepared / issued SAR calendar.
- Conduct of Workshop on Self Assessment (preparation of PT and AT Report).
- Designing of ICP Chart for Faculty.
- ERP system beta version established
- Conducted workshop on ERP different modules / functions and operations.
- Conduct of Online Teacher Evaluation - Spring 2016 of thirteen departments.
- Preparation of Job Descriptions of Faculty/Staff.
- Director QA, attended the “Progress Review Meeting of Quality Enhancement Cells” of HEC held on 30th and 31st August, 2016.
- Prepared templates for layout of Scheme of Studies.
- Developed Short listing / Selection Criteria.
- Coordinated for signing MOU, LGU as NTS Test Center.
- Worked on university first-ever research journal publication / printing.
- Director QA, attended Training on Quality Assurance & Governance by TESP of HEC dated March 27-29, 2017.
- Maintained Course Files of teachers and issued guidelines to have uniformity in course files.
- Prepared Teacher Evaluation Analysis Fall-2016 of eighteen departments.
- Student Course Evaluation (In process)
- Survey of Graduating Students (In Process)
- Working on preparation of HEC MPhil / MS / PhD Program Review Committee Visit (In Process)
- Training workshop conducted to all stakeholders on preparation of program review committee visit with focus on student files, faculty files, course files and general procedures / rules etc.